We engineered the Alclair Reference Monitors for those professionals needing highly accurate, precise sound. The sonic signature of this model is direct and straightforward; clean, crisp and precise. These high performance monitors deliver true, uncoloured sound.
- Triple-Driver two way crossover
- 2 low + 1 high Driver
- Protective case
- Cleaning tool
- Input Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: @1KHz - 27 Ohms
- DC Resistance: 20 Ohms
- Internal Speaker Configuration: 2 low + 1 high drivers
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) gold plated
NO WARRANTY CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ASSESSMENT OF GOODS.
All claims deemed outside of terms of warranty will be denied and a quote for repair will be issued. Repairs costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Alclair Audio warrants their products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. During this period Alclair Audio will, at its option, repair the defective unit or replace it. Cables are NOT covered under warranty.
The warranty does NOT cover:
- Damage due to abuse, misuse, or accident.
- Damage due to operation contrary to the instructions in the product instruction manual.
- Units on which the product serial number has been removed or altered.
- Units that have been serviced by unauthorised personnel.
All implied warranties, including warranties on merchantability and fitness, are limited in time to the length of this warranty. Alclair Audio’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement of its product. Alclair Audio shall in no way be held liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of their product, including, without limitation, damages from loss of business profits, hearing damage, business interruption, or other pecuniary loss.
Alclair Audio reserve the right to inspect any product that may be the subject of any warranty claim before repair is carried out. Final determination of warranty coverage lies solely with Alclair Audio.
If it is determined that the product does not meet the terms of our warranty, you will be billed for the repair. Appropriate shipping charges will be applied. Payment will be required in advance.