Our flagship model is nothing short of stunning sonically, as well as visually. The second in the “Siren Series” line, it is worthy of being named after one of the most famous love songs in Rock history. Recorded By Eric Clapton, with his band Derek and the Dominos and released in 1970 on Layla and other Love songs. Layla was inspired by Clapton's unrequited love for Pattie Boyd, the wife of his friend George Harrison. As the first eference/mastering IEM from Jerry Harvey, Layla's bass response is perfectly flat when turned down and has +13db of boost at 60Hz when fully turned up. Layla has the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into a IEM. The shape of all crossover filters are all 4th order. This crossover circuit combined with the Freqphase waveguide and new proprietary quad drivers deliver an audio quality that will truly put you at the mix position in the recording studio, whether it's hearing exactly what the mixer/producer and band wanted you to hear, mixing your own tracks or performing live.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 10db)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- A personalised Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Comply Wrap
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1Mw
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Noise Isolation -26Db
NO WARRANTY CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ASSESSMENT OF GOODS.
All claims deemed outside of terms of warranty will be denied and a quote for repair will be issued. Repairs costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
A 1 year parts and labor warranty period applies to all JH Audio in ear monitors against material defects or workmanship issues in either the external shell or internal components from the original shipping date.
Damage or breakage due to use contrary to JH Audio instruction, ordinary wear and tear, acts of God (including Locusts), or modification of any part of the product is not covered by the warranty.
Cables are NOT covered under warranty.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the consumer. JH Audio shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or limited warranty on this product, or resulting from the use or unavailability of this product, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is hereby disclaimed. This warranty supersedes all other warranties associated or included with this product.