With a solid bass response and a naturally wide soundstage, Roxanne is one of the most musical IEMs ever produced. She became an instant legend when she was released three years ago. As the first IEM in our innovative Siren Series, it introduced the locking 4-pin connector and on-cable adjustable bass attenuator.
Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’ll ever hear and then seduces you with the first variable bass control IEM cable; adjustable, so you can shape the sweet spot of your low end to irresistible levels. Be careful, this Siren's song might just be the last you'll ever want to hear.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 15db)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way crossover
- A personalised Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Comply Wrap
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 Ohms
- Noise Isolation -26dB
NO WARRANTY CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ASSESSMENT OF GOODS.
All claims deemed outside of terms of warranty will be denied and a quote for repair will be issued. Repairs costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
A 1 year parts and labor warranty period applies to all JH Audio in ear monitors against material defects or workmanship issues in either the external shell or internal components from the original shipping date.
Damage or breakage due to use contrary to JH Audio instruction, ordinary wear and tear, acts of God (including Locusts), or modification of any part of the product is not covered by the warranty.
Cables are NOT covered under warranty.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the consumer. JH Audio shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or limited warranty on this product, or resulting from the use or unavailability of this product, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is hereby disclaimed. This warranty supersedes all other warranties associated or included with this product.