An essential toolkit for the professional Monitor Engineer. After 30 years of touring experience, Jerry knows that IEM maintenance is an essential part of IEM performance and longevity. We put together the In-Ear Survival Kit to ensure that you have all of the necessary tools for maintaining and cleaning your IEMs. Perfect for your band or music team.
- Jodi-Vac Pro Vacuum with AC Adapter: A compact, portable hearing aid cleaning solution that helps keep your hearing aids clean.
- Cable Tester: Use the Cable Tester to check that your earphone cable is working properly on-the-go.
- Stethoscope: Attach the silicon coupler to the IEM canal to listen to others’ custom IEMs.
- Professional Wax Tools: Two sizes of wax tool included. Used to pull buildup from inside sound tubes.
- Accessory Storage Case: DiamonDyzed Aluminium Round Case in Black. Lined.
- Dehumidifier Can: Captures moisture and sweat to prolong your IEMs’ life.
- Pelican 1200 Storage Case: Custom-made with Precision water-jet cut foam to ensure your tools stay in place. Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction. Watertight.
- Intended for Professional Use -