Repairs, Replacement & Refunds
Earzone is an authorised dealer for the products listed on this website. We are NOT a repair agent. All repairs are carried out by the relevant manufacturer in the USA.
Cables cannot be repaired.
* Custom In Ear monitors are made from moulds supplied by the purchaser. We cannot guarantee or warrant against bad fitment of CIEM's resulting from poor moulds being supplied. A refit service is available for minor fit adjustments within 30 days of purchase. Shipping costs associated with fit adjustments is payable by the purchaser.
Shipping costs associated with repairs, replacements & warranty claims are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Return, non priority international shipping on successful warranty claims will be covered by the manufacturer.
If you have a minor problem with a product the manufacturer may give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
Replacements & Refunds
If you have a major problem with a product (excluding poor fit), you may choose a replacement or refund.
A major problem is:
- it has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the description
- it doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
The warranty for products listed for sale on this site varies. Please read carefully. All claims for warranty will only be considered on submitting the item in it's complete state to the manufacturer for assessment. Shipping to the manufacturer for warranty claims is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
NO WARRANTY CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ASSESSMENT OF GOODS.
All claims deemed outside of terms of warranty will be denied and a quote for repair will be issued. Repairs costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Alclair Audio warrants their products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. During this period Alclair Audio will, at its option, repair the defective unit or replace it. Cables are NOT covered under warranty.
The warranty does NOT cover:
- Damage due to abuse, misuse, or accident.
- Damage due to operation contrary to the instructions in the product instruction manual.
- Units on which the product serial number has been removed or altered.
- Units that have been serviced by unauthorized personnel.
All implied warranties, including warranties on merchantability and fitness, are limited in time to the length of this warranty. Alclair Audio’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement of its product. Alclair Audio shall in no way be held liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of their product, including, without limitation, damages from loss of business profits, hearing damage, business interruption, or other pecuniary loss.
Alclair Audio reserve the right to inspect any product that may be the subject of any warranty claim before repair is carried out. Final determination of warranty coverage lies solely with Alclair Audio.
If it is determined that the product does not meet the terms of our warranty, you will be billed for the repair. Appropriate shipping charges will be applied. Payment will be required in advance.